Hello

I set this blog up because I've heard too many people tell me about the features they wrote for Mark's narrative writing class and thought "holy shit, I wanna read that!" Feel free to put up anything you want on here... Features, opinion pieces,ideas that you pitched that didn't make the Times, Times stuff that you think we should all read again, stuff you've done for things other than school, links to funny shit, short stories, poetry, diary entries, paranoid ramblings, racist propaganda, direct personal attacks on other people; I don't care. I just wanna read your writing. This is your chance to show people the stuff that you keep saved on your computer because your proud of it, but has never seen the light of day. Don't be shy.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Rob's emotion story

Read it and weep. Weep tears of fear of being trapped and weep tears of joy. You'll understand. just read it...

http://morningedition.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/darkness/

No comments:

Post a Comment